Your personal information
Who we are and how you can contact us?
We are “Adige Radiators Ltd.” formerly known and named as “Pyramid UK Trading Ltd.” We are registered in England & Wales and our trading address is, 592 London Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 4EY. You can write to us using this address, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 020 8892 0932.
Who's the Data Controller?
Where we collect your personal information from?
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
Data you give to us:
- Data you give to us when you purchase goods from us
- When you talk to us on the phone or in our premises
- When you use our website or web chat
- When you send emails or letters to us
- If you take part in our competitions or promotions
- When you give us feedback
Data we collect when you use our services:
- Your computer's IP (Internet Protocol) address
- Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) & approximate geographic location
- Date of your first visit to our web site & last visited page
- Payment and transaction data
- Profile and usage data, including data we gather from the devices you use to connect to those services such as computers and mobile phones, using cookies and other internet tracking software
Data from third parties we work with & social media websites
- Companies or individuals that introduce you to us (your installers, plumbers etc.)
- Digital marketing and lead generating companies
- Agents working on our behalf (including recruitment agencies)
- Public Information sources
What information do we collect about you?
The personal information we collect from you is used to enable us to provide the specific service or product you have requested online or in store or is information required to assist you in using our website.
Personal information includes the following:
- User name and password for registered customers
- Your title, firs name, and surname
- Your gender
- Your personal email address
- Your personal contact details such as email addresses, your landline telephone and/or mobile telephone number(s), fax number and postal address
- Work-related contact details such as email addresses, your landline telephone and/or mobile telephone number(s), fax numbers and postal address
- Financial information; bank details, including bank name and address, sort code, account number, account type and card data
- Where you "like" us or make posts on our pages on social networking websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube Instagram and Pinterest
- Where you review the products and services offered by us on online review sites, such as Trustpilot, Facebook or Google Reviews
- Information necessary for legal and regulatory compliance purposes
- Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
- Information about how you use our website, products and services
- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you. This includes details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services and functions available on the website
- Process orders and send goods purchased via the website or over the phone
- Send you email notifications about your order and delivery progress
- Provide third parties, stockists, suppliers & order fulfilment partners required information to process your orders
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Adige Radiators Ltd. will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. All our website financial transactions are handled through our 3rd party payment services providers and we will share information with them only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website or over the phone, process refunds and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with any of the following organisations, for the purposes of providing the goods and services which you have requested from us:
- Our order fulfillment partner
- Operational companies such as delivery couriers and transport companies
- Our stockist, suppliers and agents
- Our service and product review partner Trustpilot
- Digital marketing agency partner to improve pay per click advertisement campaigns (information shared cannot be used to identify any individual user)
- External service providers that provide applications/functionality, data processing or IT services to us. For example, we use third parties such as eUKHost to host our VPS server
We require all organisations who we share your data with to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow any of our service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Failing to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time provided that we have correct contact details such as your email address or phone number.
Third party links
Our website may include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice or policy of every website you visit.
Transferring your personal information outside the EEA
The EEA is the European Economic Area, which consists of the EU Members States, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. If we transfer your personal information outside the EEA we have to tell you.
We will only send your data outside the EEA:
- If you have instructed us to do so;
- To comply with a legal duty; or
- To work with our suppliers who help us provide our services.
We may share your personal data with some third-party companies such as data processors to provide technology for email, subscription and payment support. Some of these companies may be based outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How long do we keep your personal information
We will keep your personal information for as long as you are our customer.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for at least six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
We may use your personal information to tell you about relevant goods and any upcoming offers.
We can only use your personal information to send you marketing messages if we have either your consent or a legitimate interest to do so.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time – you just need to contact us, or use the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company other than us for marketing purposes. You can ask a third party company to stop sending you marketing messages at any time, by adjusting your marketing preferences in relation to that company or by using the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
Where you opt out of receiving marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of purchasing our goods or any other transaction between you and us.
You have certain rights which are set out in the law relating to your personal information. The most important rights are set out below.
Getting a copy of the information we hold
You can ask us for a copy of the personal information which we hold about you, by emailing at email@example.com . This is known as a data subject access request (SAR).
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data, unless we believe that your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In such circumstances we can charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month and in that case we will notify you and keep you updated.
Telling us if information we hold is incorrect
You have the right to question any information we hold about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to do this and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it.
Telling us if you want us to stop using your personal information
You have the right to:
- Object to our use of your personal information (known as the right to object); or
- Ask us to delete the personal information (known as the right to erasure); or
- Request the restriction of processing; or
- Ask us to stop using it of there is no need for us to use it (known as the right to be forgotten).
There may be legal reasons why we need to keep or use your data, which we will tell you if you exercise one of the above rights.
You can withdraw your consent to us using your personal information at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com if you want to withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.
Request a transfer of data
You may ask us to transfer your personal information to a third party. This right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Making a complaint
Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find their contact details at www.ico.org.uk. We would be grateful for the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.